YMB #38 Morning Time with Middle Grades: A Conversation with Kim Devers
We all know that Morning Time works great when you have younger kids in the house, but what does it look like for middle school? Is it even possible?
The answer is “Yes!” Middle schoolers can thrive in Morning Time and Kim Devers is here today to tell us about how it works with the middle grade kids in her family.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Mere Motherhood (Use coupon code: Pam)
- Mere Motherhood: Morning Times, Nursery Rhymes, & My Journey Toward Sanctification
- The Mason Jar Podcast
- Kim’s blog, Juniper & Willows
- Classically Catholic Memory
- The Universe in Your Hand: A Journey Through Space, Time, and Beyond
- Exploring nature with your child
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.