The Homeschool Solutions Show
Welcome to the Homeschool Solutions Show with Pam Barnhill where we bring you the best homeschool content on the web streaming straight to your earbuds every Friday.
Find out what the show is all about
The Homeschool Solutions Show Episode Index
Click over to your favorite post to find a resource or leave a comment for the author.
- Episode 001: Five Things Every New Homeschool Mom MUST Know by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 002: Why Do You Do What You Do, Homeschool Mom? by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 003: Loop Scheduling vs. Block Scheduling: Which is Right for Your Homeschool? by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 004: Best Tips for Creating a Homeschool Daily Schedule by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 005: Warning: Your Homeschool Plan Isn’t Going to Work by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 006: Don’t Be a Curriculum Slave by Brandy Vencel
- Episode 007: Aligning Your Academic Year with the Calendar Year by Dawn Garrett
- Episode 008: The Most Important Person in Your Homeschool Plan is Not Your Kid by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 009: How I’m Using Spiral Notebooks to Simplify My Homeschool by Sarah Mackenzie
- Episode 010: What’s Your Homeschool Personality by Mystie Winckler
- Episode 011: Why You Need a Prepared Curriculum by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 012: Memorization’s Role in Our Home by Tara Vos
- Episode 013: The Case for Creativity by Amber Kane
- Episode 014: Three Ways I’m Bringing My Basket This School Year by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 015: What I Learned this School Year by Alicia Hutchinson
- Episode 016: How a Homeschooling Mindset Changes Everything by Kara Anderson
- Episode 017: 10 Reasons to Add Morning Time to Your Homeschool by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 018: My Biggest Homeschool Regret by Cait Fitzpatrick Curley
- Episode 019: Ten Gifts of Homeschool by Emily Copeland
- Episode 020: Why You Shouldn’t Start Your Homeschool Day with Math by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 021: Homeschool Requires Commitment by Mary Prather
- Episode 022: Sometimes I Feel Like Quitting by Sarah Mackenzie
- Episode 023: We’re losing the culture war (and what a homeschool mom can do about it) by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 025: How to be a Cool Mom (And Why You Should Want to Be One) by Jimmie Lanley
- Episode 026: How to Feel Less Busy Even When You Can’t Be by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 027: Do the Work of Homeschooling by Brandy Vencel
- Episode 028: Tips for Balancing Homeschooling and Housekeeping by Tonia Lyons
- Episode 029: Are You Reacting to or Controlling the Atmosphere of Your Home? by Crystal Wagner
- Episode 030: Fun vs. Joy in Homeschooling by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 031: Homeschooling When the Kids Try to Throw You Overboard by Lara Molettiere
- Episode 032: Easy Tips for Poetry Tea Parties by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 033: The Psychology of Homeschooling with a Toddler by Lynna Sutherland
- Episode 034: The Key to Homeschooling Consistently by Mystie Winckler
- Episode 035: What Homeschool Moms Really Want for Christmas by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 036: Homeschool Resolutions You Can Keep by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 037: The Unique Power of a Homeschool Parent: Innovation by Mary Wilson
- Episode 038: I’m Just so Glad He Didn’t Sit on That Line by Kara Anderson
- Episode 039: Dealing with the Homeschool Meltdown by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 040: The Hardest Parts of Homeschooling (That no one likes to talk about) by Alicia Hutchinson
- Episode 041: Six Tips for Teaching Early Readers by Cindy West
- Episode 042: Beat the Yellow Bus Blues :: Combat Homeschooling Burnout by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 043: The Imperfect Homeschool by Colleen Kessler
- Episode 044: How to Bring Geography to Life for Your Middle Schooler by Pat and Candy
- Episode 045: How to Avoid These Six Homeschooling Planning Pitfalls by Pam Barnhill
- Episode 046: 11 Tips for Raising Readers by Cindy West
- Episode 047: Three Ways to Incorporate Movement and Improve Focus by Crystal Wagner
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Go to the podcast main page in iTunes.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.