We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include ten weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme. In order to keep these separate from our regular seasonal plans, we giving the preschool terms catchy names. So this “Playing” term is recommended for June, July, August.
Designed for ages 3-6 the plans are a perfect gentle preschool Morning Time for your little ones.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – learn the Our Father/Lord’s Prayer
- Memorization – nursery rhymes
- Music appreciation – instruments and the orchestra
- Math – preschool basics
- Picture study – child-friendly paintings
- Art – chalk and oil pastels
- Nature Study – seasonal nature study
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
I enjoy the simplicity of the plans. It is totally open, gather, and go!
Having the plan all worked out enables me to jump right in and be really intentional about our time together.
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and memory work to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing a few of the subjects as written will require additional resources. Some of these may be found at your local library. A couple will need to be purchased. See the chart in the sample for more information.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted for your preschooler, without the stress, prep, and planning!
This product is a digital download. Nothing will be mailed.