HSP 047 Jennifer Pepito: Talking Preschool
Preschool is a time to play and enjoy your little one. Sometimes, though, we get mired down in the details of how to make a great preschool experience for our kids and still enjoy it. This week I am joined by Jennifer Pepito, author of the lovely Peaceful Preschool curriculum to talk about exactly that.
Jennifer is a mom of seven kids she has homeschooled since the beginning including three graduates, so in addition to the preschool we cover the gamut of homeschool topics from A to Z. Enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Jennifer’s Instagram
- The Peaceful Preschool Curriculum
- The Playful Pioneers Curriculum
- Bountiful Homeschooling On A Budget: Saving Money So You Can Spend Your Life on What Really Matters
- Homeschooling Methods: Seasoned Advice on Learning Styles
- Wild + Free Website
- Home Educating Family Magazine
- Homeschool Enrichment Magazine
- Little House on the Prairie
- Diana Waring
- So You’re Thinking About Homeschooling: Second Edition: Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do It
- TED-Ed YouTube Channel
- Montessori from the Start
- Leonardo da Vinci
- A Book of Comfort
- Little Britches Series (Books 1-8)
- Mrs. Grossman’s Sticker Factory
- Born Again
Bountiful Homeschooling On A Budget: Saving Money So You Can Spend Your Life on What Really MattersHomeschooling Methods: Seasoned Advice on Learning StylesLittle House on the PrairieSo You’re Thinking About Homeschooling: Second Edition: Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do ItMontessori from the StartLeonardo da VinciA Book of ComfortLittle Britches Series (Books 1-8)Born AgainDifferent
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.