One of the best things about the homeschool moms who have downloaded my homeschool planner is that they are always coming up with ideas for new planning pages.
I have been working hard behind the scenes to get these out to people who request them and also to get them to you as well. I have a bit of a backlog so bear with me!
Today we are talking about the student clipboards we use to help organize the kids’ day. In this less-than-three-minute video I give you an overview of how we use them and some tips.
Things that go on our clipboards:
- Weekly checklists (see below)
- Any perforated worksheets like our math or All About Reading sheets.
- Copywork sheets
- Lesson tracking sheets from our curricula.
- Work in progress.
Free Homeschool Planner: Student Weekly Checklists
I am including two download options for you for a student weekly checklist. I am always tweaking and changing and this is the latest one I came up with at the beginning of the year.
I have ours typed out and just print it in black and white each week — nothing fancy. We use a four-day option because we have co-op on Tuesdays. I have also included a five-day option as well. Download the one that helps you the most.
These have been really handy keeping us on track. I don’t know about at your house, but sometimes at ours the day gets crazy, and it is hard to remember what has and has not been done. A quick glance down the checklist makes sure everything gets finished before they distract me so much I forget what needs to be done.
Like all of my free and paid planning pages you can type in these using Adobe Reader, save them to your computer, and print them again and again. This free homeschool planner tutorial will show you how.
If you like this post you will also like:
- Daily Master Planner
- Best Tips for Creating a Homeschool Daily Schedule
- Six Homeschool Schedule Options
- Eat That Frog! (with download for Mom!)
Latest posts by Pam Barnhill (see all)
- How to create a flexible homeschool plan - June 13, 2017
- Four keys to a homeschool plan that will actually work - June 6, 2017
- How to Make your Homeschool Plan Not Feel Like a Big Guess - May 30, 2017